Bionase anti-allergy device - Hay fever treatment
Bionase anti-allergy device - Hay fever treatment
Bionase anti-allergy device - Hay fever treatment
Bionase anti-allergy device - Hay fever treatment

Bionase anti-allergy device - Hay fever treatment

Regular price $42.00 $0.00


Caremaxx Bionase treats allergy and hay fever symptoms with light therapy, also known as phototherapy. Hay fever and allergies are caused by an allergic reaction in response to otherwise harmless substances such as pollen or animal fur. This causes symptoms such as repeated sneezing, nasal congestion, a runny nose and itching.

These symptoms are usually treated with (antihistamine) medicines. Light therapy can be a good alternative for people seeking a natural treatment.

The Caremaxx Bionase device helps reduce nose irritation that occurs in response to hay fever or other allergies. Light therapy can also be used preventatively before exposure to pollen or pets to avoid symptoms.

  • Acute and chronic rhinitis.
  • Sinus conditions
  • Nasal mucosal hyperemi

Item Type: Rhinitis Sinusitis Therapy (Allergy/Hay Fever)
Material: ABS, Plastic, Flexible rubber tubes
Power: 8-12mw 
Light Wavelength: 660nm 
Work Time: 4-5 minutes 
Weight: 246 g 
Size: 23 * 16 * 6 cm

 


Share this Product